Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
2. 1 tablespoon instant apple cider drink mix
3. 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
4. 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
5. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
6. 2 slices rye bread
7. nonstick cooking spray
8. 4 slices reduced-fat swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
9. 1/2 lb corned beef, lean and thinly sliced and julienne (or shaved)
1. Adjust oven rack to middle position, place baking sheet on rack, and heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together vinegar and apple cider mix till dissolved. Add coleslaw, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until coleslaw is tender.
3. Remove lid and simmer until liquid has evaporated, 1-2 minutes.
4. Line a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray one side of each bread slice with non-stick cooking spray and turn over onto the parchment (so butter side is down).
5. Combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl. To each slice, spread mayo mixture, followed with 1 slice of cheese, the slaw, the corned beef, and then top with another slice of cheese. Bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.