Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 slices whole meal bread
2. 2 ounces cream cheese
3. 2 teaspoons red onions, diced
4. 2 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
5. 2 tablespoons mango chutney, blended to a paste
6. 4 slices streaky bacon, cooked until crispy
7. 1 teaspoon small caper, drained
8. 1 teaspoon chives, snipped
9. fresh ground black pepper
1. Spread both slices of bread with the cream cheese, scatter each slice with red onion then lay smoked salmon on top and drizzle with mango chutney.
2. Top this with the crispy bacon and capers.
3. Finish with a scattering of snipped chives and season well.