Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 500 g ripe mangoes
3. 1 cup chilled milk or 1 cup water
4. 1 pinch saffron strand
5. 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder with ghee
1. Wash and pat dry the mangoes.
2. Peel them and roughly cut them into pieces.
3. Discard the stone.
4. Transfer mango pieces into the blender and add sugar.
5. Blend it till you get a smooth puree.
6. Add your favorite flavor as per taste.
7. Blend it again for a minute and transfer it to the serving bowl.
8. Serve chilled.
10. Sugar .
11. sugar quantity is depending on the mangoes. If your mangoes are sour then you need more sugar.
12. If mangoes are sweet then you need less sugar or sometimes no sugar.
13. Milk or water.
14. Milk/water- it is up to your taste. If adding milk please careful not to thin out too much that it becomes drink.
15. I usually do not add any milk or water because I like thick Aamras.
16. Serving suggestions-.
17. Serve Aamras with hot Poori or Roti.