Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 cup water
2. 1 cup white sugar
3. 1/2 cup brown sugar
4. 2 cups vodka
5. 2 tablespoons almond extract (NOT imitation)
6. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Combine water and sugars in a very large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Heat until the mixture is boiling and all sugar is dissolved.
3. Reduce heat to low and continue to simmer for approximately 2 hours until mixture is thickened and syrupy and lightly coats a spoon.
4. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Add vodka and extracts and stir well.
6. Pour into a bottle and seal.