Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
2. 3 tablespoons vinegar
3. 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh black pepper
6. 4 (12 ounce) sirloin steaks
1. In a not too deep glass dish, mix Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add steaks and flip them to coat well. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge 45 minutes to 1 hour (flip the steaks from time to time).
2. Set the barbecue to medium-high heat. Put steaks on a greased grill of the barbecue and cook about 3 minutes on each side for a rare steak or until desired cooking. Put steaks on a cutting board and cover with foil paper, without stretching. Let rest for 5 minutes.