Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 cup white flour or 1 cup whole wheat flour
2. 1/2 cup baby cereal (any kind)
3. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
4. 2 teaspoons white sugar or 2 teaspoons brown sugar
5. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
6. 1 egg
7. 1 tablespoon melted butter or 1 tablespoon oil
8. 1 tablespoon baby food (any fruit)
9. 1 cup apple juice (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want) or 1 cup water (or formula. enough to make batter the consistency you want)
1. combine all ingredients, adding enough liquid for the batter to get to the consistency you want.
2. spray the pan (or add oil or butter) and cook one side until you see bubbles. flip, and cook the other side.