Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 8 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
2. 1 medium onion, cut into rings
3. 3 tablespoons melted butter
4. 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1. Have a pot of lightly salted water boiling.
2. Meanwhile sauté onion rings in a tbsp of butter until limp.
3. Remove and keep warm.
4. Drop the zucchinis in the boiling water for only about 2-3 minutes.
5. You want the zucchini to be warmed through but still crisp.
6. Lightly brown the garlic in the remaining butter.
7. Place zucchini on a platter, top with sautéed onion and drizzle with the garlic butter.