Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 large granny smith apples
2. 4 sheets puff pastry (they usually come two to a box)
3. 1 cup sugar
4. 2 tablespoons cinnamon
5. 1 egg
1. Thaw your puff pastry.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 *F.
3. Core and peel apples **DO NOT CUT**.
4. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
5. Place each apple on individual puff pastry sheet.
6. Fill center of apple with cinnamon sugar mix.
7. Cover apple on all sides with pastry.
8. Place on greased cookie sheet.
9. In a separate bowl mix wisk egg and brush egg onto pastry.
10. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.