Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 whole fryer
2. 1/4 cup margarine
3. 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
4. 1 (10 count) can flakey biscuits (not Grands)
5. 1 cup flour
1. Boil chicken in salted water until it slips easily off the bone.
2. Remove chicken from broth and debone. Tear chicken into bite-sized pieces.
3. Return meat to broth, then add margarine and soup. Bring to a boil.
4. Sprinkle flour onto board, then roll or pat each biscuit to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into strips.
5. Drop biscuit strips one at time into boiling broth, stirring often.
6. Cook on high for about 10 minutes, then reduce heat to low for another 30 to 40 minutes.