Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 (12 ounce) cans grands jr. flakey biscuits
2. 1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce
3. 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
4. 1/3 cup chopped bacon (I used uncooked)
5. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used sharp)
6. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
7. chopped green onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters and place in medium bowl. Toss biscuits with BBQ sauce. Add chicken, bacon and half of the cheese. Toss until well blended.
3. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Pour biscuit mixture into pan, spread out evenly in pan, and top with remaining cheese and green onions.
4. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until biscuits are done (no raw in center).