Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
2. 1/2 cup butter, melted
3. 1 egg
4. 24 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped
5. 2 cups miniature marshmallows
6. 48 Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks (any flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, melted butter and egg together. This should be like a soft dough. Take a spoonful of batter and roll into a small ball. Push dough ball into a mini-muffin tin. Take a Rolo and push into the center of the batter. Fill up the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes. Take the muffin tin out and add 3-4 mini-marshmellows on top of each treat. Push in 2 Teddy Graham bear cookies into each treat. Bake for 2 more minutes to melt the marshmellows a bit. Cool and enjoy!
2. NOTE: Please use muffin tin liners and spray with cooking spray — these treats get sticky!