Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 lb ground beef
2. 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (I prefer Campbells)
3. 1 cup salsa (I prefer Pace Picante Sauce)
4. 1/2 cup milk
5. 6 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch pieces
6. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. BROWN the ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; Stir to separate meat; Pour off fat.
2. ADD and mix soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese; Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish; Cover.
3. BAKE at 400F for 30 minutes or until hot; Sprinkle with remaining cheese.