Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 3 tablespoons orange juice
2. 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
3. 1 tablespoon honey
4. 2 tablespoons olive oil
5. 4 beets, medium, peeled, shredded
6. 4 cups romaine lettuce
7. 2 tablespoons pistachios
8. 2 tablespoons feta cheese
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, honey and olive oil until well blended.
2. Place beets through the shredding disc of a food processor, then toss with half the dressing mixture.
3. Toss romaine lettuce with remaining dressing and divide among four salad plates.
4. Top each plate with beets and sprinkle with pistachios and feta cheese.