Ingredients for 18 servings:
1. 5 3/4 ounces pitted ripe olives, super colossal-size
2. 22 slices pepperoni, sliced thin and 1 1/2-inches in diameter
3. cheese, of your choice, cut in 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
4. bell peppers, cut into 2- inch long, thin julienne strips or kohlrabi, cut into 2-inch long, thin julienne strips
5. fresh herb, for garnish (dill, basil, parsley or tarragon)
1. Cut thin slice off bottom of each olive, forming a flat base.
2. Roll up slice of pepperoni and place inside pitted end of each olive.
3. Fill center of each pepperoni slice with desired combination of cheese, vegetables and herbs.
4. Stand olives on serving plate.