Ingredients for 12 servings:
1. 3 1/2 cups flour
2. 1/2 cup sugar
3. 4 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1 1/2 cups milk
6. 1/3 cup vegetable oil
7. 1/3 cup fat free sour cream
8. 2 eggs, beaten
9. 4 cups blueberries
10. 4 tablespoons sugar
11. 8 ounces dried cranberries
1. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400º F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt and stir to mix.
3. Combine milk, oil and eggs in a medium bowl and beat with a wire whisk until blended.
4. Make a well in dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients into the well all at once. Stir until just moistened.
5. In a medium bowl, combine 4 tablespoons sugar and blueberries and toss to coat with sugar.
6. Stir gently into batter just until blueberries are distributed.
7. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake at 400º F for 2025 minutes, until light golden brown and firm to the touch.
8. Let cool on wire rack 34 minutes, then remove muffins from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Store tightly covered at room temperature.