Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
2. 1/4 cup sliced green onion (include some of the green tops)
3. 4 ounces medium mushrooms, sliced
4. 3 ounces andouille sausages, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into 1/8 inch pieces
5. 6 large eggs
6. 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons water
7. 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
8. 1/4 cup chopped parsley
9. salt and pepper (I didn’t think it needed any but suit yourself)
1. Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet.
2. Add in the next 3 ingredients; stir/saute for about 10 minutes or until the veggies are tender and the sausage is browned.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 1 cup of cheese, parsley and salt/pepper to taste.
4. Pour mixture over sausage-veggie mixture; lower heat setting to medium-low; cover and cook until about 10-12 minutes or until eggs are set and top is almost dry.
5. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
6. Place in preheated oven and broil about 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.