Ingredients for 12 servings:
1. 6 medium idaho potatoes
2. 3 stalks broccoli
3. 1/4 cup skim milk
4. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
5. 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Scrub potatoes.
2. Make shallow slits around the middle as if you were cutting the potatoes in half lengthwise.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on size, or until done.
4. Peel broccoli stems.
5. Stem whole stalks just until tender and chop finely.
6. Carefully slice the potatoes in half and scoop the insides into a bowl with the broccoli.
7. Add the milk, 3/4 cup cheese and pepper.
8. Mash together until the mixture is pale green with dark green flecks.
9. Heap into the potato jackets and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Return to oven to heat through, about 15 minutes.