Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2. 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
3. 1 lb broccoli, cut into spears, lengthwise
4. 6 ounces dry white wine
5. 1 tablespoon red chili pepper flakes
6. 2 lemons, zest of
1. In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil and garlic until just sizzling.
2. Add the broccoli and cook, tossing regularly for 8 to 10 minutes, until the stem is tender.
3. Use the wine to slow the cooking down if the garlic begins to brown.
4. When the broccoli is tender, add the chile flakes and zest and place on a platter.