Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 lbs broccoli
2. 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3. 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
4. 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
5. 5 cardamom pods
6. 1 cup plain yogurt
7. 1 lemon
1. Wash the broccoli, and break it into its florets, and cook 4 to 5 minutes at the most in salted water. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, and add the drained broccoli.
3. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, toast the cumin, fennel and cardamom until fragrant, about 3 to 4 minutes, and then grind them in a mortar and pestle.
4. Stir most of the spice mixture into the yogurt with the juice of the lemon.
5. Drizzel the spiced yogurt over the broccoli, and garnish with remaining spice mixture and some zest of the lemon.