Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 4 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and a cross cut into the bottom of the stem
2. 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
3. 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
4. 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted cashews (use unsalted for low sodium diets)
1. Depending on the size of the sprouts steam them for 5-8 minutes. They should still be slightly crisp.
2. Drain and pour into a fry pan where you have already melted the margarine. Add lemon juice and pepper. Cook until sprouts are heated through and glazed with the margarine.
3. Sprinkle with the nuts and serve.