Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 liter water
2. 10 g vegetable stock cubes, crumbled
3. 1 cup buckwheat groats, kernels
4. 3 -4 cups Italian parsley, chopped as rough or fine as you like it
5. 1 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped (available from delis, can use fresh tomato if preferred)
6. 1/2 cup lemon juice
7. 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
8. 1 clove garlic, finely chopped,more to taste
1. Place water in a medium sized saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Add crumbled stock cube, or powder, and the buckwheat kernels.
3. Simmer for 20 minutes or until buckwheat is tender.
4. Drain, discard stock.
5. Place the buckwheat in a large bowl.
6. Add the parsley, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil and garlic.
7. Toss to combine and serve.