Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1/2 cup blanched almond (2 oz)
2. 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashews (2 oz)
3. 1/2 cup whole pecans (2 oz)
4. 1/2 cup whole walnuts (2 oz)
5. vegetable oil, for greasing foil
6. 1/4 cup sugar
7. 1/4 cup water
8. 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine almonds, cashews, pecans, and walnuts in a large bowl.
3. Line baking pan with foil and lightly oil.
4. Bring sugar, water, and honey to a boil in a small saucepan over moderate heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour over nuts and stir until nuts are well coated.
6. Transfer nuts with a slotted spoon to baking pan (discarding syrup) and roast in 1 layer in middle of oven, stirring nuts occasionally, until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
7. (gotta watch them, they burn easily) Lightly oil another sheet of foil, spread nuts in 1 layer on foil and cool completely.
8. Break apart any nuts that are stuck together.