Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 50 g butter, melted
2. 155 ml milk
3. 2 eggs, lightly beaten
4. 280 g plain flour
5. 15 ml baking powder
6. 1 pinch salt
7. 115 g caster sugar
8. 25 g desiccated coconut
9. 75 g ready to eat dried tropical fruit, coarsely chopped
1. Remove the bread pan from the bread machine and fit the kneader.
2. Add the melted butter, milk and eggs to the bread pan. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together. Stir in the caster sugar, desiccated coconut and tropical fuits.
3. Sprinkle the mixture over the liquids in the bread pan.
4. Insert and lock the bread pan into the bread machine. Select program 10 (Cake/Quick Bread). Press start. After 6 minutes, open the lid and, using a plastic spatula, scrape down the sides of the bread pan to remove any dry flour pockets.
5. At the end of the cycle, turn off and remove the bread pan, using oven gloves.
6. Leave to stand on a cooling rack for 5 minutes then turn out and place on a wire rack to cool.