Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 lb pasta (Ziti or Ziti Rigati)
2. 1 lb ricotta cheese
3. 1 lb mozzarella cheese (shredded)
4. 1/4 cup grated cheese (pecorino romano is very nice)
5. 2 -3 tablespoons chopped parsley
6. 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, about 32 oz
1. Boil Pasta as per instructions on box.
2. Drain and return to pot.
3. Combine ingredients (saving a little sauce, Mozzarella, and grated cheese to sprinkle on top.) in pot and mix thoroughly.
4. Transfer to disposable aluminum pan, spread left over sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella, and grated cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in pre-heated oven at 350 for approximately 45 minutes.