Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 2 cups half-and-half
2. 2 cups whipping cream, unwhipped
3. 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
4. 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped (without stems)
5. 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
6. 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
7. 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
8. red food coloring
1. In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Freeze according to manufacturers instructions. Freeze leftovers.
3. Notes: Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND®, 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into 9×5-inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Freeze leftovers.