Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 8 ounces bow tie pasta
2. 2 garlic cloves, minced
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 1 lb chicken breast halve, cut into thin bite-size strips
5. 1 teaspoon dried basil
6. 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
7. 3/4 cup chicken broth
8. 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
9. 1/4 cup dry white wine
10. 1/2 cup whipping cream
11. 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
12. additional parmesan cheese
13. additional chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, basil and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir for 6-8 minutes or until browned.
3. Add chicken broth, dried tomatoes and white wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
4. Stir in whipping cream and the 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese; simmer 2 minutes more.
5. Stir pasta into chicken mixture. Heat through.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and additional parmesan cheese.