Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 tablespoons oil, divided
2. 1 1/2 lbs gluten-free chicken tenders
3. 1 cup chopped onion
4. 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
5. 2 1/2 cups water
6. 1 (8 ounce) package ZATARAIN’S® Yellow Rice
7. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
8. 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until browned. Remove chicken; set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 4 minutes or until softened. Add water; bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits from bottom of skillet. Stir in Rice Mix; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Place broccoli and chicken over rice; cover. Cook 5 minutes longer or until broccoli and chicken are heated through.
4. Sprinkle cheese over top; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.