Ingredients for 10 servings:
1. 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
2. 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
3. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4. 2 green peppers, chopped
5. 2 red peppers, chopped
6. 1 onion, chopped
7. 10 10-inch flour tortillas
8. 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
9. 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, shredded
1. Cut chicken into thin slices and mix in fajita seasoning.
2. In a large skillet add oil and heat.
3. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
4. Add peppers and onion to skillet.
5. Slowly cook and stir about 10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
6. Heat another skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray or use 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
7. Place your tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with cheeses and add meat mixture.
8. Cover with a lid for about 30 seconds or until the cheese has melted.
9. Fold in half and serve immediately with salsa and sour cream.
10. Repeat steps 6-9 with remaining tortillas.
11. Warning: Remember that cooking spray may ignite if it comes in contact with a flame.