Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
2. 1 cup sliced white onion
3. 1/4 cup of diced green onion
4. 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
5. 3 -4 sprigs cilantro
7. 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules (preffer knorr granulated chicken bullion) or 2 chicken bouillon cubes (preffer knorr granulated chicken bullion)
10. 7 ounces chipotle chiles in adobo (you will use 1-2 peppers and about 2 tablespoons of the puree)
11. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Butterfly cut each thigh (Slice the inside of the thigh so that it will cook quicker and more evenly). Season each thigh front and back with cumin and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high. Add both of the onions and bell pepper, saute for about 5 minute.
3. Add chicken thighs and brown for about 10 minute turning over once to brown both sides.
4. Add the 2 tablespoons of chipotle puree and 2 peppers. Disolve and sprinkle the chicken bullion cubes over the chicken (or if you have granulated bullion, add 2 tablespoons).
5. Add about 2 cups water, or enough to barely cover the chicken. Mix the water in the pan a bit and taste if it needs more salt.
6. Cover and cook for about 20 mins on medium high or until the juices from the chicken run clear and the sauce has thickened enough for your taste. When done, turn pan off and add the cilantro.
7. Serve with rice.