Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 60 g sugar
2. 1 pinch salt
3. 5 tablespoons milk
4. 5 tablespoons oil
5. 125 g Quark (cream cheese or firm yoghurt should work well, too)
6. 200 g flour
7. 2 teaspoons baking powder
8. 3 tablespoons chocolate, chopped (I used white and milk chocolate)
9. 1 egg yolk, for glazing (beaten with 1 tbs water)
1. In a bowl mix sugar, salt, milk oil and quark. Add flour and baking powder as well as chocolate.
2. Using your hands (or the dough hooks of your mixer) work into a smooth dough.
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into a rectangle of 3mm thickness. Cut into six smaller rectangles and half those diagonally to get 12 triangles in total.
4. Starting on the smaller end, roll up the triangles to form crescents.
5. Place on a paper-lined baking sheet and glaze with the egg yolk-water-mix.
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 20-25 minutes.