Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 cup butter, softened
2. 1/2 cup sugar
3. 1 teaspoon vanilla
4. 2 cups all-purpose flour
5. 1/4 cup baking cocoa
6. 1 cup vanilla chips or 1 cup white chocolate chips
7. 2 tablespoons shortening, divided
8. 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
2. Beat in vanilla.
3. Combine the flour and cocoa; gradually add to creamed mixture.
4. On a lightly floured surface roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
5. Cut with a heart-shaped cookie cutter placing 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove to wire racks to cool.
8. In a microwave safe bowl, heat vanilla chips and 1 Tablespoon of shortening until melted, stirring frequently. Dip both sides of the cookie into melted mixture (so you make a V-shape from the point of the cookie out to the middle of both rounded tops).
9. In another microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening, stirring frequently.
10. Drizzle over the cookies.
11. Place on wire rack to dry.