Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. 1/2 cup unsalted butter
3. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4. 1/2 cup sugar
5. 3 tablespoons flour
6. 1/4 teaspoon salt
7. 4 eggs
8. butter, for coating muffin tin
9. 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In small metal bowl over saucepan of simmering water, melt chocolate and butter together.
3. Stir Vanilla into chocolate mixture.
4. In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, and salt.
5. Sift sugar mixture into chocolate and mix well with electric hand mixer.
6. Add eggs to chocolate one at a time, fully incorporating each egg before adding the next.
7. Beat at high until batter is creamy and lightens in color, approximately 4 minutes.
8. Chill mixture.
9. Coat top and cups of muffin tin with butter and dust with cocoa powder, shaking off excess.
10. Spoon mixture into muffin tin using 4oz scoop or ladle.
11. Bake for 10-11 minutes.
12. Outsides should be cake like and centers shoud be gooey.