Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
2. 1/2 cup melted butter
3. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
4. 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
5. 1 cup peanut butter chips (I use a mix of all 3) or 1 cup white chocolate chips (I use a mix of all 3)
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 cup chopped pecans (any nuts can be subbed)
1. Preheat oven to 375°f. Combine crumbs and butter, press firmly on bottom of 13×9 inch baking pan. Or for thicker bars you can use a 9×9 inch pan.
2. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350 f.
4. Melt condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla together in a small saucepan.
5. Spread chocolate mixture over prepared crust.Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
6. Top with remaining chocolate chips, then nuts.
7. Press down firmly.I use a heat safe rubber spatula for this, if you use your hands expect to get sticky.
8. Bake 25-30 minutes, use rubber spatula to press topping down again half way through cooking.
9. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.