Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
3. 1/2 cup chopped pecans
4. 2 teaspoons orange zest (see notes above)
1. Line a 8x8x2-inch baking pan with lightly buttered waxed paper or aluminum foil.
2. Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate chips with condensed milk in the top of a double boiler or in a bowl in the microwave.
4. Stir until smooth.
5. Remove from heat and stir in pecans and grated orange peel.
6. Spread in prepared dish and chill until firm.
7. Carefully remove fudge from pan using the edges of the foil.
8. Cut into squares.
9. Store covered in refrigerator.