Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
2. 1 cup all-purpose flour
3. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
6. 2/3 cup butter, melted
7. 2 eggs
8. 2/3 cup boiling water
9. 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
10. 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a loaf tin.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large baking bowl. Pour in the melted butter and vanilla. Mix well. Then the eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each addition.
3. Then add boiling water and carefulle whisk til you have a smooth thin batter.
4. Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let it cool in the tin for 15 minutes before removing it from pan to a wire rack. Drizzle over the melted chocolate.