Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
2. 1/2 cup cilantro
3. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
4. 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
5. 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1. Place all the ingredients above in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour marinade over chicken breast and let flavors sink in for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Prepare your grill or broiler.
4. Cook until temperature registers 165F on the meat thermometer.
5. Let the chicken breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving, this prevents the meat from drying up.