Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 cups rolled oats
2. 1 cup blood orange juice
3. 1/2 cup skim milk
4. 1 cup plain yogurt
5. 1 cup currants
6. 3 tablespoons honey
7. 2 cups quartered strawberries
8. 1/2 cup roughly chopped pecans
1. Mix the oats, juice, milk, yogurt, currants and honey together in a lage bowl.
2. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and keep in fridge overnight.
3. In the morning, spoon evenly into bowls and divide the quartered and chopped pecans between them as well as the strawberries.
4. Eat as is, if you like it wet you can add some skim milk after the strawberries and pecans.
5. Set time 1 day – dont cook it :).