Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 1 chicken, cut up
2. 1 cup sliced carrot
3. 3 -4 medium potatoes, quartered
4. 4 garlic cloves, chopped (can add more or less)
5. 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (can use 1 tbs of dried parsley)
6. 1 tablespoon caraway seed (optional, but I always use them)
7. 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
8. salt and pepper
1. Soak clay pot for 15 min.
2. Rub chicken with garlic, salt, pepper, caraway seeds, parsley, Italian dressing and marinate overnight ( optional) You can rub your chicken and bake it right away, but it will taste much better , if marinated.
3. In a clay pot, add potatoes, carrots and chicken on top.
4. Place your clay pot in the cold oven and roast at 430F for 1.5 hours.