Ingredients for 24 servings:
1. 4 cups flour
2. 2 teaspoons yeast
3. 1 1/2 teaspoons gluten
4. 2 cups water
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
6. 12 ounces white chocolate chips
1. Place flour, yeast and gluten in mixing bowl. Mix on medium-low or first speed for 1 minute with the hook attachment.
2. Add water and mix for another 2 minutes.
3. Add salt and continue to mix for another 8 – 10 minutes on medium or second speed.
4. Add the chips and mix for an additional 1 – 2 minutes, or until the chips are well distributed throughout the dough.
5. Take the dough out of the bowl and lightly kneed into a ball.
6. Put dough into an oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with Pam and let rise for 45 minutes.
7. Cut dough into two portions and kneat them into the desired form, and place them into your pans (lined with parchment or silpat).
8. Let loaves rise for about an hour.
9. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes.