Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 2 -3 cucumbers, sliced thin
2. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3. 1/2 cup milk
4. 1 onion, sliced thin (red or sweet works best)
5. salt and pepper
8. crushed red pepper flakes (optional- if you want heat)
1. in medium size bowl blend together milk and mayonaisse, add herbs or peppers if using.
2. slice cucumbers wafer thin add to mix.
3. slice onions thin add to cucumber mix and.
4. blend together.
5. add s & p to taste.
6. refrigerate at least 1 hour, stir before serving.
7. I often make this early in the morning for dinner or let marinate ovenite (covered).