Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 2 cups cooked and shredded meat (poultry)
2. 20 (8 inch) tortillas (corn are best)
3. 5 eggs, beaten
4. 3 cups tomato sauce
5. 3 cups monterey jack cheese or 3 cups mozzarella cheese
7. salt & pepper
8. 2 garlic cloves, minced
9. 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Fill each tortilla with meat, fold in half.
3. Dip the folded tortilla in the beaten egg and fry on a skillet in oil.
4. Brown on both sides.
5. Arrange the tortillas in an oven proof dish.
6. (you can prepare the dish up to this point and do the final steps just before serving) Cover the tortillas with the tomato sauce, garlic, jalapenos and cheese.
7. Season with salt & pepper.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot through.
9. Serve with black beans and rice.