Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 cup sugar
2. 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3. 1 pinch salt
4. 2 tablespoons cocoa (I use Hershey)
5. 3 cups milk, but you can use what u like (better with whole)
6. 1/4 cup butter
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan combine the sugar, flour, salt and cocoa and cook over medium heat. You will be adding the milk before the dry ingredients start to really cook! 🙂 Gradually add the milk. I add 1 Cup at a time stirring. Cook until thick and creamy, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and THEN then stir in the butter and vanilla. Serve over biscuits. It is sweet!
2. I am not sure on pricise cook time!