Ingredients for 1 servings:
1. 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2. 2 teaspoons olive oil
3. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4. 1/2 cup cooked wild rice
5. 1/2 cup fresh shelled edamame (may sub frozen edamame that have been thawed)
6. 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
7. 1/4 cup orange juice (may sub any juice)
8. 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1. In a large bowl, soak dried cranberries in juice for 20 minutes to plump up, then discard juice. Into the bowl with the cranberries, add rice, edamame and walnuts.
2. Whisk together the vinegar, oil and pepper; toss dressing with the rice mixture in the bowl and serve at room temperature.