Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 3 tablespoons olive oil
2. 2 leeks, chopped (white part only)
3. 3 cups vegetable broth
4. 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
5. 1 stalk celery, chopped
6. 2 cups frozen corn kernels
7. 1/2 lb shiitake mushroom, peeled, cutted, stem removed
8. 1 cup unsweetened soymilk
9. salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a big pot, over medium heat, put half of the oil. Add the leeks and cook until they are tender.
2. Add the broth, the potato, the corn and the celery. Cover and let cook until the vegetable are tenders (20 minutes).
3. Meanwhile, in a frying pan, sauté the mushrooms in the rest of the oil. Season to taste.
4. Cream the soup with a blender.
5. Put the soup in bowls. Make a nest of mushrooms over and serve piping hot.