Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
2. 2 tablespoons flour
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
5. 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package sliced dried beef, rinsed & cut into bite sized pieces
6. salt & pepper, to taste
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over low heat.
2. Thoroughly mix in flour & gradually add milk.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
4. Continue to heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add worcestershire sauceand sliced dried beef.
6. Season with salt & pepper.
7. Serve immediately over toast, prepared rice, noodles, or even pastry shells.
8. We had for breakfast a lot, but is also good for lunch or dinner!