Ingredients for 8 servings:
1. 1 large cauliflower
2. 1/2 cup flour
3. 2 eggs
4. 2 garlic cloves, diced
5. 1 tablespoon dry oregano
6. 1 teaspoon kosher salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8. 4 ounces light mozzarella cheese
9. 1/2 cup pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a food processor, process cauliflower until finely chopped.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, cook cauliflower for five minutes or until tender. Using a juicer, squeeze out the moisture from the cauliflower a little bit at a time. Alternately, place cauliflower in a towel, and squeeze out excess water so it is completely dry.
4. In a bowl, mix cauliflower, salt, baking powder, oregano, eggs, and garlic, until well-combined.
5. NOTE: everyone but me seems to be able to use parchment paper without it sticking. In my experience, no matter what I do, it sticks like glue. Using a Silpat sheet works perfectly.
6. On a Silpat (or parchment-lined baking sheet), spread cauliflower dough out until it resembles a pizza (round or square). Make sure the crust is at least ½ thick. Pinch the edges up to contain sauce to be added later. Bake for 40 minutes.
7. Top however you want and bake in a 450°F oven for 7 minutes or until cheese and toppings have baked.