Ingredients for 4 servings:
1. 2 cups pico de gallo, divided
2. 1/2 cup chicken breast, cooked, finely chopped
3. 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
4. 1/4 cup green onion, sliced thin
5. 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded, diced
6. 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
7. 12 (6 inch) tortillas
8. 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup of pico de gallo, chopped chicken breast, corn, onion, bell pepper & cheese.
3. On the stovetop or in the microwave oven, soften tortillas, then scoop a rounded 1/4 cup of filling onto each tortilla, then roll up tightly & secure each with a toothpick.
4. Place rolled tortillas seam side down on a baking sheet & brush each lightly with oil.
5. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crisp & lightly browned.
6. Place 2 or 3 taquitos on each plate & serve with a side of the remaining 1 cup of pico de gallo. These can be frozen for later use.