Ingredients for 2 servings:
1. 2 lbs piece corned beef brisket
2. 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut, drained but not hard squeezed
3. 1 cup stewed whole Italian plum, lightly drained, stones removed
4. 4 tablespoons sweet russian prepared mustard
5. 3 tablespoons ketjap manis
6. 3 teaspoons hot sauce
1. Rinse the meat under cold water and dry on paper towels.
2. Mix together the sauerkraut, plums, mustard, Ketjap Manis and hotsauce.
3. Place half the kraut mixture in the bottom of the crock pot, then put in the corned beef and top with remaining kraut mixture.
4. Turn crock Pot to low and cook for 7 hours,.
5. Slice and serve with grainy mustard and hot sauce on the side.