Ingredients for 12 servings:
1. 1 cup peanut butter
2. 1/2 cup corn syrup
3. 1/2 cup brown sugar
4. 2 cups Rice Krispies
5. 1 cup corn flakes (lightly crushed)
1. Combine Peanut Butter, Sugar& Corn Syrup in top of double boiler and heat, blend well.
2. (or microwave on high power for 2 minutes.) Quickly stir in cereal until thoroughly blended and press into a greased 8 X 12 cake pan.
3. Allow to cool in fridge until firm to press.
4. (Top may be sprinkled with chocolate chips or drizzled with melted chocolate.) Cut into 2 inch squares and serve.