Ingredients for 6 servings:
1. 1 large cucumber (English or burpless, chilled)
2. 1/3 cup spread sun-dried tomato (in jar veggie aisle at supermarkets)
3. 3 tablespoons chevre cheese (goat crumbled)
4. fresh basil leaf (if desired for topping)
1. Make lines or indentations lengthwise down cucumber at 1/4-inch intervals, using vegetable peeler or tines of fork. Cut cucumber into 32 slices, 1/2 inch each. Place on paper towels to drain.
2. Spread each slice with about 1 teaspoon tomato spread. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon cheese.
3. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 1 hour. Top each slice with basil leaf just before serving.